Wednesday, October 2, 2013

20 Minute Stroganoff - Gluten Free in a Hurry!

I love cooking. And by 'love', I mean I hate it. It's all the time, three times a day. Then you are forced to clean up. Plus, it takes time. I love it, really, but it is a huge hassle! On a long day the last thing I want to go is jump into a hot kitchen and slave.

So sometimes, I don't. Sometimes I take easy stuff of a standard grocery store shelf and make that instead. This is especially true on grocery day, because I can grab two or three fast things and throw them together at the last minute. It might be a rotisserie chicken, or pre-cut stir fry fixings, but today it was 20 Minute Stroganoff.



I love this because the whole family eats it, it only needs like, four ingredients which I can get at my neighborhood market, and its frigging fast! (Neighborhood market means Walmart, by the way. As universal as it gets in this country.)

20 Minute Beef Stroganoff

1 lb ground beef
1/2 onion

Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, brown beef in a large skillet, adding the onions in to sweat. Add the soup and heat, then stir in the drained pasta to coat.

See, was that hard? Fast 70's style comfort food, just like the Campbells like to make! Add some broccoli and you are good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment