Sunday, September 29, 2013

Weekly Dinner List, Part 3

You know what? I never kept up on dinner plans like, ever, until I started posting them here. Woudathunkit?

Anyway, here I am, without the sales fliers for this week thanks to a certain almost four year old pretending they were part of a ball pit. So instead of hoarding sales, I am banking on our dwindling freezer and typical cheap options. What can I say, it's been a rough couple of weeks! There will be lots of chicken and frozen vegetables, and I can think of much less appealing options.

This week, in no particular order, and subject to replacement with tacos or pasta:

  • BBQ and Gramma's. I am making gluten free pumpkin bread for the occasion. (I'll post on that later!)
  • Roast Chicken and veg, potatoes
  • Chicken Stir Fry and rice
  • Chicken fried pork chops, mashed potatoes
  • Lentil Loaf, and probably MORE mashed potatoes because they are a staple around here
  • Pizza Night!

A grocery trip is in our near future, so the last slot will be reserved for something fresh, or dinner out.

No comments:

Post a Comment